Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ahhh groupness...

I figured if anyone looked up my name or the names of any of my places in group search they'd show up in results, so I went with Cartoon World & Beyond.

Recent releases of Phoenix have introduced many Viewer 2 features while preserving the classic interface (the UI is only a facade; pushing a button one way is no more integral to a look than pushing is somewhere else. LL just don't want to restore conveniences such as a viable local/IM chat module after spending so much money having had the viewer redesigned.

And nuff said about that search and profiles eh?

But I digress...

So with both Viewer2 and Phoenix set for 42 groups capability, it was time to say good-bye to subscribe-o-matic.

I tried to kill one of my idle groups but still it sits on my list with just me as a member for over a month.

Thank you Marianne for that joining script.  I replaced the 'o-matic easel in my diner with a new one.

Groupness...

No comments:

Post a Comment