Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Help Holocluck Decide!

Okay, maybe it's not ALL clear. I want a kind of marina/boardwalk. We know the pools are going to be between the fishing and the region border to the north.

We know that I might want to do more with the tropical deco theme of the Dog n Hog Snackbar

But what should the boardwalk look like?

This is where I need your help.

I have several prims there with different colors and textures. You can even consider the wood with a tint. The links in the right column for the Dog n Hog Snackbar and Holodoc's Pool n Surf Shop will get you close to the place.

Either IM me inworld (you know I'm Holocluck Henly) or leave a comment here today through 7pm EDT (that's 4pm SLT).

The results will be tabulated by my feeble brain and taken seriously into account as I develop the new area.

2 comments:

  1. I'd suggest a look around Coney Island, m'self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a ways from here :) However the majority rules: faded sunbleached greyish white wood! Think it will go well with pastel Googie?

    ReplyDelete