Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Throwing Stones at a 2D Façade


September and November 2014 properties in Hydrangea
Okay we're in premium mode with no tier. A small shop with a drawn storefront on Route 4.

When I was a noob I questioned the logic of abandoning Mainland property you could just as soon sell. But there also comes the question of sitting on a large amount of land versus paying another month of tier. 

Tier is the great equalizer on Mainland.  It is your best friend when a tacky wannabe mall pops up to block your sunset.  You lack of interest will bring back your view.  Right now it's my best friend, buffering me from the fugly stylings of Banline Bob.

I had my building revelation at last and drew the details.  Literally. The façade is one big texture.  9 simple prims. Still pondering over the pavement out front.

Cartoon World alpha shop awaiting roof decoration and Linden intervention
(remove/lower tree blocking storefront and tweaking the path from Route 4)
November is proving to be the new October when it comes to off the scale bonkers busy.  I signed up for Mieville's holiday shopping sim, the 7Seas Fall Fishing Festival, and the Relay For Life Xmas Expo.  The first two require set up within the next 2 weeks, with RFL's in about 3.   New Daleks, mad hats, tie dyes and more to be made.  Will I have time to finally make a salvage rod?  Only time or lack thereof will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment