Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fishstock Weekend Almost Upon Us

An exciting day.  Putting the new Daleks together, designing the fishing spot (I have several drawn and a few half-built) for the 7Seas Fall Fishing Festival.

I finally got a stream URL for KONA that I can use and listen to.  Yes maybe you can hear them, but if I can't then what's the point I say!  As it is I can't hear my own Dieselpunk stream in Cartoon World (one of these days I'm going to have to badger Gabriel Riel for an alternate URL of that).  Anyway I'll have KONAstream at the FFF.

Remember tomorrow evening is the big Child's Play fundraiser.  During a range of time all 7Seas vendor purchases will go to charity.  So wait until then to buy bait.

Livingtree is nearby as is my favorite steampenguin, Geoffrey Xenobuilder.  The won't have to travel to fish for their Daleks :P

I'm sitting in a local coffee shop.  When I'm off from work I like someone to serve me breakfast. It's been some time since I've been able to put that into practice.  Every Thursday "The Breakfast Club" puts tables together and has a good time in here. I'm counting about 16 folks. This is the third time in about 2 years that I've had breakfast on a Thursday morning, and each time it's a lot of fun and involves all patrons.  The organizer hands out silly flyers, and today someone has a birthday.   I was invited to join their group.  Well if they're still doing this when I'm retired... 

Someone is doing stand-up now :P

Another just did poetry. 

Prayers for someone home from the hospital.


Think more like 20 now in their train of tables.

Most of them are retired seniors with a handful of middle-agers.  Gives them another something to look forward to during their week. For other motivation to do creative stuff or prepare a presentation.  How many neighborhoods have something like this?  Okay, Bay City without the jokes.


So sue me - I like fries with my eggs
My last acts of procrastination before making the textures.

Daleks, PJs, Commemorative Tee's... I thought about rods but don't know if I'm ready for that just yet.

The Breakfast Club has set the mood for my day.  A pleasant, warm friendly vibe.  Listening to BBC Radio - much to catch up to...

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment