Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to Pass the Shell Back

Giant Snail Races was to have been Snurky's gig.  Or that's how I feel. When I first ran the Relay For Life through Skybeam in May, it was in part to test the waters and in part to give Snurky something to do.  When they mispronounced her name I thought: okay well maybe this wasn't such a good idea.  Little did I know at the time that they mispronounce  EVERYBODY'S name. 

While I've had fun and might have earned notoriety battling lag on web TV every week (I can't really tell; nothing's changed inworld for my popularity), I think it's time to pass the honors back to Snurky.  It's not like no one won't wonder about her 3D glasses, but if I could get the sponsor shell transfered over to her with RacerX's assistance, it may be apparent that I'm her Bob Mackie while she plugs the gallery.

I'll be giving my tenure a sendoff this Sunday for a cross-country SciLands run.  Why not come join?

No comments:

Post a Comment