Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Bookmark Bites the Dust

I left a message board last week.

I had pointed out that OnRez was not free, only that they weren't the ones getting extra funds. It still cost to upload graphics for vendors etc. I got the most insipid replies from people who obviously live comfortably. They had the nerve to ask me my age because I didn't have money to fling around in Second Life. All the money I make there and pump into go into uploads and a rental. Expenses in the real world include monthly maintenance and about $250-300 in supplements to keep me functioning. That doesnt include tests and visits, utilities... I often imagine the places I could travel to if I didn't have Hashimoto's Autoimmune Deficiency.

They're intolerable snobs. Power to them and their elitist rich asses. Anyone who was worth talking to on there are in posts with me elsewhere. Life's too short to exert energy over such terrible people.

No comments:

Post a Comment